The Only Cardiac Event Recorder that Records 100% of ECG Data:
We exclusively offer simultaneous Cardiac Event with Holter analysis. For the entire hook-up, all of the ECG data from the Cardiac Event patient is stored in the recorder. Any missing data that the Cardiac Event strips do not capture can now be processed for a complete Full-Disclosure Holter analysis report and provided to the physician. This includes the complete Atrial Fibrillation analysis, giving you the entire A-Fib story.
Relying on patient activated events or so-called auto-trigger devices to capture this information is less than ideal which can only hope to record a very small part of the problem or provide pages of artifact sent over the fax. By receiving the Full-Disclosure, the entire ECG story gives you the confidence in the report analysis that is received.
We offer split billing or fee for service. Either way this is will be 100% positive cash flow for your practice!
• Less paperwork for physician (We’re paperless)
• Greater reimbursement for office than alternative event services
• Patient leaves office with recorder on
• Fastest turnaround results in the industry
• No cost to you
• No more lost ECG data between Cardiac Events
• Full online access to all data
|• Event with Multi-Day Holter
• Transtelephonic Event ECG
• Coded Full-Disclosure
• SAECG Late Potentials
|• Heart Rate Variability
• 12 Lead ST Analysis
• QTc Analysis/Validation
• Pacemaker Analysis
|• Drug Therapy Tracking
• Sleep Apnea Monitoring
• Atrial Fibrillation Analysis
• T-Wave Alternans